Monday 2 April 2012

MEri


Welcome everyone. My blog mainly talk about the travel experiences in Miri. I love to travel and been to many places around the world such as Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand,China and Macau. Every travel experience has a hidden personal story. The reason I choose Miri because I have a lot of memories and stories to share. Miri is also my current city where I studying Mass Communication and start to live independent when far away from home. 

What is "MEri" ? The words can be define as I want to be explore and be a part inside of Miri. It is a combination word of me and Miri.

Throughout the blog, I will share my opinion about the teenager's current hot topic such as relationship, friendship, Uni life and lifestyles relate with the places that I choose. Canada hills, Lutong and Miri night life are few topics that I will be writing about in my future posts. Moreover, I also will share my story life in the place that impact me most like Curtin University Sarawak. In my blog, you sure can feel the fun and beautiful sides of the Sea Horse City.

2 comments: