Tuesday 1 May 2012

Nightlife- Put Your Hands Up!


During night time, Miri is an urban party town which is full of entertainment. Several pubs, clubs and karaoke lounge such as Cheerie Berries Club, Balcony, Chaplins and Al Fresco that are located around Pelita Commercial Centre has the most happening nightlife (Entertainment In Miri, n.d.). Club is not only a drinking and dancing socialize place in Miri, it also stage live band performances for pop music enjoyment. Cheerie Berries is a famous club in Miri which has an entertain environment of drinking, dining, live band and dancing. Operation hours from 5pm-2am on Monday to Sunday (Entertainment In Miri, n.d.). Pool tables are also provided for the customers. Live band performances will not be available on Monday. The band name in the Cheerie Berries club is X-Appeal Band.

Cheerie Berries Club
(Min Yuan, 2012)
X-Appeal Band of Cheerie Berries Club (Min Yuan, 2012)


(Qmf3268, 2011)
Every weekend, occasionally I will go clubbing with my friends at Cheerie Berries to release stress and relax after loads of assignment. Some of my friends also open bottles of liquor and wine to celebrate their birthday at Cheerie Berries Club. Clubbing is a socialize activity that enable us to meet new friends and hang out with buddies to share the joyous fun at that moment. From my experiences, listen to the different types of pop and techno music from the band in a club can comfort and soothe my depressed feeling when something miserable and unfortunate happened in my life.

One of the unforgettable memories is my 20 years old birthday party at Cheerie Berries Club. It is my first ever birthday party in my life and it is Hollywood theme. Around 30 people of my friends attended my birthday party and we celebrated by drinking alcohol, partying on the dance floor and enjoy performance of the favourite Philippines live band show till late night. That night, the band also sang a birthday song for me. Everytime after clubbing, we will always stop by the open air market to eat supper before we head for home.
 My 20th Birthday (Min Yuan, 2012)


 
















Pictures of Miri Nightlife (Min Yuan, 2012)
In my personal opinion, I must go clubbing with my friends who have the same clubbing interest like me. Normally I  will go clubbing with my trusted friends and we will always take care of each other for safety purpose during partying time in a club.We must self behave properly in order not to get ourself into any troubles and avoid misbehaviour action in the club. Some actions that should not  be done  in the club are don’t block the staircase of the entrance, don’t yell and shout at the bartender when we order drink and don’t bump into people when walking in the crowd (7 Things You Should Never Do In A Club n.d.).




References List
7 Things You Should Never Do In A Club. (n.d. ). Retrieved from http://gawker.com/5684635/7-things-you-should-never-do-in-a-club.
 Qmf3268. (2011, Oct 23). Adrenaline band(你不知道的事)by Cheerie Berries Live Band from philipine [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_ywHvEAGoY&feature=related
Min Yuan, Lim [Image]. (2012). Cheerie Berries Club.
Min Yuan, Lim [Image]. (2012). X-Appeal Band of Cheerie Berries Club.
Min Yuan, Lim [Image]. (2012). Pictures of Miri Nightlife.

1 comment:

  1. Wow there are many clubs in Miri... They all look fun.. I might hit the club sometime to check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete